Friday 5 April 2013

N E W U P D A T E D F I N A L P O S T E R

After taking in the feedback I got for my poster, I decided that I didn't really like my original final poster and agreed with the feedback that it is too fun and innocent looking and doesn't really scream out horror to the viewer. I also took on board the idea that my poster should have a darker colour palette to make it seem scarier and decided the make the background of this new poster black. I have also included a strap line 'roll up, roll up' to this poster, which was another recommendation I received in my feedback. I have used the same review quotes and the hexagonal shaped stars, as well as the same billing box. I have also maintained a similar colour scheme of yellow, blue and red in this new and updated poster. The involvement of the lines on the image of the clown face also hints at the fact that the film is a slightly art-house horror in that it is unique and creative. There is also still as aspect of simplicity and blank space, which I wanted to remain as I like the look of a more simplistic poster, which also relates to the art-house genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment