Wednesday 20 February 2013

F I R S T L O G G I N G O F F I L M

Today I logged all of our filming onto the harddrive which is connected to a Mac computer in the muse studio. I began to sort out the useful clips that we will consider using in our trailer from the not so useful clips that can be rejected. This way when we begin editing we won't have masses of footage to go through and will be a lot less complicated.

We finally figured out how to convert out footage so that it was compatible with Final Cut Pro using a program called MPEG Streamclip, which was successful in converting the footage. I didn't want to begin editing yet as Melody wasn't in so I thought it best to wait until next time we go to the muse.

Next time we go to the muse we will now be able to begin editing and making our trailer with the footage we have shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment