Thursday 4 October 2012

T R A I L E R A N A L Y S I S x 5

                     

I chose to analyse a range of different genres of film for my first initial set of trailer analysis, as Hattie, Melody and I were still undecided as to which genre to make our trailer suited for and we wanted to explore both independent arty films such as 'Le Havre', which I particularly liked the style of, and films in the Horror genre such as 'The Woman in Black' and 'House at the end of the street', in order to make a decision. From doing this trailer analysis, I have realised that it is clear that the horror genre has a lot more typical conventions, and is a lot more exciting to film and produce, with lots of interesting angles, special effects, props, costumes, make up etc to explore. Horror is the genre we have now chosen for our own trailer that we are going to create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment