Saturday 27 October 2012

F I L M T I T L E D I S C U S S I O N

Hattie and I had a brief discussion in class about possible titles for our film. I suggested something surrounding the theme of a 'Circus of Horrors' and we came up with the idea that the title could be in a different language. So we tried to find different translations of 'Circus of Horrors' using Google Translate and found the French translation: 'Cirque de Horreur', which we thought sounded quite creepy and thought it could link to the circus and funfair company perhaps being French. We also discussed whether the title 'Circus of Horrors' could be a possibility, which we though sounded quite good but also said sounded a bit too literal and we might want a more abstract or less obvious title.

I have also just done some research and found out that there is a 1960's film already named 'Circus of Horrors'.


This isn't however a final decision on the title, and we will have to also have another discussion about it including Melody to make a final decision concerning titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment