Saturday 4 May 2013

N E W A N D F I N A L W E B S I T E D E S I G N

This is my new and final website design which I will now make into a website using Dreamweaver and also embed my trailer into.



WEBSITE URL: http://www.stmaryleboneschool.com/studentsite/Media%20A2/Jessie/index.html

I have followed the feedback I received and have made a new website design which not only follows the feedback I got but also now relates to my new poster design too. The white box is where the trailer will be inserted and there are going to be links to the official Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages of Cirque. 

I think this website design is a lot more effective than my first draft design which was much too bright and cheerful. I think that having the black background is a lot more scary and typical of a horror genre website. I have also tried to keep the website related to my poster by including the same imagery and graphics and also the billing box, ratings and title. 


No comments:

Post a Comment