Saturday 4 May 2013

W E B S I T E F E E D B A C K

I received this feedback, after moderation, for my website:

  • Same as poster – experiment with a dark background to make the genre more explicit.
  • Play around with a billing box (beneath the trailer) and incorporate Ts & Cs.
  • I’m not sure about the font for ‘the circus is coming to town’. I don’t think the simplicity quite works – consider blurring the text, and playing with colour.

    Since I have already updated and completely changed my poster in order to work on the feedback I got for it, I will now have to both follow this feedback and also make a new website design that is based upon my new website design, which is a lot more scary, with the inclusion of much darker colours.  

    Since my new poster is mainly black in colour, my new website will also be black to relate to the poster and therefore should hopefully therefore allow me to make sure that my new website follows this feedback I have just been given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment